To connect your phone to your Sony TV, you will need a few things: an HDMI cable, a USB cable, and an adapter for your phone.
Once you have these things, you can follow these steps:
1. Connect the HDMI cable to your TV and your phone.
2. Connect the USB cable to your TV and your phone.
3. Turn on your TV and select the input that you connected the HDMI cable to.
4. On your phone, open the Settings app and go to the Display settings.
5. Tap on the Cast option
6 . Select your Sony TV from the list of available devices
7 . Your phone will now be cast to your Sony TV!
- Plug one end of the HDMI cable into an open HDMI port on the back of your TV
- Plug the other end of the HDMI cable into your phone’s Micro-USB charging port
- If you’re using a newer TV, you may need to set the input to display content from your phone
- You can usually do this by pressing the “Input” or “Source” button on your TV remote
- Once everything is plugged in, wake up your phone and unlock it
- Your phone’s screen should appear on your TV
How to connect sony Bravia TV with a smartphone wireless via screen mirroring | screencast [hindi]
How to Connect Iphone to Sony Tv
If you have a Sony TV and an iPhone, you can connect them together and use the iPhone as a remote control.
1. Make sure that your Sony TV is connected to the internet.
If it isn’t, follow the instructions in your TV’s manual to connect it.
2. On your iPhone, open the Settings app and tap “Wi-Fi.” Make sure that Wi-Fi is turned on.
3. Tap the name of your Wi-Fi network to join it.
4. On your Sony TV, open the Settings menu and select “Network.” Select “Home Network Setup” and then select “Wireless Setup.”
5. Select the name of your Wi-Fi network from the list of available networks and enter the password for it when prompted.
6. Once your Sony TV has connected to your Wi-Fi network, open the TV SideView app on your iPhone.
7 .Tap “Remote Control” at the bottom of the screen and then tap “Start.” The app will search for compatible devices on your Wi-Fi network and should find your Sony TV automatically.
8 .Tap on your Sony TV’s icon when it appears in the list of devices and then enter the PIN that appears on your TV screen into the app when prompted .Your iPhone will now be linked to your Sony TV and you can use it as a remote control!
How Do I Mirror My I Phone to My Sony Smart Tv?
Using an iPhone with a Sony Smart TV is a great way to enjoy content from your phone on the big screen. Here’s how to mirror your iPhone to a Sony Smart TV:
1. Make sure that both your iPhone and Sony Smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your iPhone, open the Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on the “Screen Mirroring” button. A list of available devices will appear, including your Sony Smart TV.
4. Tap on your Sony Smart TV to establish a connection and start mirroring your iPhone’s display!
How Do I Mirror My Phone to My Tv?
It’s easy to connect your phone to a TV. Whether you want to watch a video or play a game, here are four ways to do it. If you have an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device, you can use a cable or wireless method to connect it to your TV.
Here’s how: Cables: Most Apple devices come with an HDMI cable in the box. If you have one of these devices and a compatible TV, just plug the cable into the port on your device and then into the HDMI port on your TV.
Then select the right input source on your TV. If you need a longer cable, look for one that has the same connectors on both ends. Micro-HDMI cables work with some Android devices and mini-HDMI cables work with others.
You can also use Apple’s Lightning Digital AV Adapter with certain iOS devices. Just connect this adapter to power and then to an HDMI cable (sold separately). Wireless: There are two ways to wirelessly connect your phone to a TV—with Chromecast or AirPlay.
With Chromecast, you need the Google Home app (for iOS or Android) and a Chromecast device connected to your TV’s HDMI port. Once everything is set up, tap the Cast button in supported apps like Netflix® or YouTube™ and your content will appear on your TV screen*. With AirPlay®, you need an iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, or Mac® running macOS Sierra® or later with AppleTV® 4K** or AppleTV HD*** connected wirelessly via Wi-Fi® using AirPlay 2.
Then just look for the AirPlay icon in supported apps like Safari®, Photos, Keynote®, Numbers®, GarageBand®, Pages®, iTunes Movies/TV Shows/Music Videos/Podcasts; as well as third-party apps like Hulu+, Spotify Premium for family accounts**** , NBA 2K19***** , MLB At Bat 2019***** , FIFA 19 Mobile***** , Airtame****** , Reflector 3******* , Splice*******and many more (additional apps may be available). Tap it and choose where you want the audio or video content from that appto play—on any compatible speakers in range including those connected wirelessly via Bluetooth ® . If there are multiple AirPlay 2–compatible speakers around, create zones so different parts of your home can enjoy different audio at the same time
How Do I Connect My Phone to My Sony Tv Via Bluetooth?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to connect your phone to your Sony TV via Bluetooth:
1. Make sure that both your phone and Sony TV are powered on and in close proximity to each other.
2. On your Sony TV, navigate to Settings > Network & Accessories > Bluetooth Settings.
3. Select the ‘Register new device’ option and put your TV into pairing mode.
4. On your phone, open the Bluetooth settings and search for new devices nearby.
5. Your Sony TV should appear in the list of available devices – select it to begin pairing.
6. Once paired, you can now use your phone as a remote control for your Sony TV!
It is easy to connect a Sony phone to a Sony TV. First, open the Settings menu on the phone. Next, select the option for Screen Mirroring.
Then, choose the Sony TV from the list of available devices. Finally, accept any prompts that appear on the screen to complete the connection.